The mission of St. Matthews’ Church is to invite others to share in our community’s experience of life in Christ. We believe that being a Christian is a way of life. Being a Christian means more than holding to certain doctrines or having had a past experience of conversion. For the Christian, all of life is “in Christ.” Our mission is to invite people to participate in the fullness of this life by opening new doors of entry into the church and teaching people what it means to be disciples of Jesus.
Here’s an overview of the places our community gathers throughout the week:
Holy Communion Service Times
- Sundays at 7:45am, 9:00am, and 11:00am. Click here for details.
- Tuesdays at Noon, Contact Church Office for details: email@example.com
- Thursdays at 9:30am, Contact Church Office for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesdays at 7:00pm (St. Matthew’s), Contact Peter Gross for details: email@example.com
- Tuesdays at 7:00pm (Lake Forest), Contact Colin Moore for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursdays at 7:00 pm (St. Matthew’s), Bible Study with Bp. Scarlett & Fr. Hayden, Contact Church Office for details: email@example.com
- Fridays at 6:30pm (Fullerton/Brea), Contact Dcn. Tim Schmidt for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st and 3rd Sunday Mornings at 10:30am (St. Matthew’s), Contact Amanda Gross for details: email@example.com
- Children’s Ministry Groups (6mo-5th grade) beginning at the 9:00 am service (St. Matthew’s). Contact Rashelle Wade for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior High/High School Group. Sundays between the 9:00am and 11:00am services (St. Matthew’s). Contact Mikel Carion for details: email@example.com
- St. Matthew’s “Choristers” Youth Choir Rehearsal & Fellowship. Saturdays from 4:00pm onwards (St. Matthew’s). Contact Kate Gremillion (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the Chorister’s page for details.